Kindle Girl Era

 LOVING MY KINDLES!!!!
No but seriously it has really helped step up my game in reading. 
*Links are amazon affiliation and can potentially make commission*

Clicking image will bring you to item in Amazon to purchase)
I started with this 6in Kindle


Of course I got the case and added stickers to it! Because you have to have fun with it too!
   



Then I decided... I need a bigger Kindle and one that can charge on a magsafe like my phone.. 
 
Obviously in teal (my favorite color!)
I have read everyday since getting my kindles! Having two has been nice in case I forget one at home. I carry them with me everywhere! 


Additional accessories I am OBSESSSED WITH AND THINK SHOULD BE A MUST HAVE...


This gooseneck kindle holder! I have it in my living room and I will lay under a blanket with it above me as I read. (Helps relieve neck strain too! and you can put your phone in it!)


Which leads me to my next must have...

A page turner!! Because. while you are all cozied up reading you dont have to tap to change the page!!!!


Another must have is this hand strap... I have used it on my had but also the steering wheel while sitting at soccer practice for two hours! 




These are my absolute must haves... do you have any of these? let me know















Comments